Last year, the business and executive coaching industry changed.
In an industry fraught with high failure rates, the World Business and Executive Coach Summit emerged with a simple mission: to dramatically improve the success of business and executive coaches the world over.
By cutting through the hype and noise of so-called "experts who don't know what it really takes to build a successful coaching business, and introduce the global coaching community to the handful of thought leaders who are truly driving the industry forward.
Over 7,000 business and executive coaches from 129 countries joined us. Testimonials poured in from around the globe. WBECS was a resounding success.
Now it's back in 2012, and better than ever before.
Who Should Attend
- The Start-Up Coach: You've just begun your coaching journey and are looking to develop your coaching curriculum, method of delivery, and marketing system. At the Summit, you'll learn how to reach critical mass fast.
- The Break-Even Coach: You're at a point in your career where losing a couple of clients means trouble, while gaining a couple of clients means comfort. At the Summit, you'll learn how to stop the "feast or famine" cycle and acquire and retain clients more effectively.
- The Next-Level Coach: You've already built a successful coaching business, and now you want to leverage your experience and content for a more hands-off practice. At the Summit, you'll learn how to introduce passive revenue streams into your mix of offerings.
How it Works
- An online event from June 14-29, 2012...
- Attend presentations from 25 hand-picked industry leaders, including Dr. Marshall Goldsmith, Vijay Govindarajan, Verne Harnish, and Sir John Whitmore, as well as two exceptionally high value panels...
- Pick and choose the sessions you want to attend LIVE...
- Download ALL the presentations for up to 6 months after -- so you can learn on your own time and at your own pace...
- Network with other coaches and experts in our exclusive social communities...
- ALL the best practices, thought leadership, and up-to-the-minute developments in the industry -- with NO travel, parking, or hotels...
- Tune in via podcast while at the gym, on walks, or in the car...
Here's a small sampling of the presentations you can attend when you register for the World Business and Executive Coaching Summit...
Leading Your Own Life: A New Approach to Employee Engagement. This breakthrough presentation from leadership legend Marshall Goldsmith will show you how your coaching clients can help their employees engage themselves and be more loyal, productive, and happy.
Strategy Is Innovation. We live in an era of almost constant change. New technologies continue to emerge at an ever-more rapid pace. Globalization brings with it new markets, new customers, nontraditional competitors, and new challenges. And the Internet has created greater transparency to any company's strategy, actions, and performance. In this can't-miss session with Top 3 Business Thinker Vijay Govindarajan, you'll learn how to strategize and innovate your way to business leadership -- and help your clients do the same.
Dominating Your Industry: The Four Critical Decisions. There are four critical decisions for dominating your industry which revolve around Verne Harnish’s well-known one-page strategic planning document and three additional one-page tools. As the “Growth Guy” syndicated columnist, in this session Verne will show you practical and actionable tools growth companies can use in creating focus, alignment, better communication, and an industry dominating strategy.
The Changing Times of Business. A broad presentation on new and changing global circumstances, and how coaches and business leaders need to develop themselves to be more effective. Highly interactive with one of the world’s leading business thought-leaders, this dynamic session will change the way you think about business, coaching, and the world in general.
Power Up Your Coaching with a Real-Life Game. Hundreds of millions of people are playing online social games. This is not a fad -- it's a result of the human evolution from WORKING on tasks to PLAYING for results. This groundbreaking presentation by Dave Buck will show you how to leverage this global movement in your coaching by turning your programs into "real life" social games.
How to Build a 7-Figure Online Business School for Start-Ups and Established Local Businesses. If you're ready to stop trading time for money as a business coach, Karl Bryan's presentation will show you how to get an online business school or business coaching membership site online, live, and producing passive revenue in 30 days.
A Proven 7-Step Formula You Can Use to Successfully Coach Organizations. One of the most important things you can do as a coach is help your clients transform their entire organizations from average to extraordinary performance. This powerful presentation from BusinessCoach.com's Gary Henson will teach you to do it as effectively as possible.
Developing Coaching Skills in Executive Managers. Join Dr. Susan Meyer of the International Association of Coaching as she reveals how you and your clients can develop top talent by teaching managers how to coach, instead of control, their employees.
Are Many Executive Coaches Really Closet Mentors? Most coaches get hired on their professional background, because clients want to be able to utilize the experience of a coach who understands their business, sector, and position. So are most executives really looking for mentors? John Leary Joyce, CEO of the Academy of Executive Coaching, explores the spectrum of practice between pure coaching and advising -- and helps you see where you stand with any given client.
And many, many more!
And, of course, because guarantees are an industry best-practice, you're covered by ours. If for any reason (or no reason at all), you decide that the summit wasn't a good investment for your professional development as a coach, then we don't want to keep your money. Simply send us an email and let us know before the end of the first week of the event, and we will issue you a 100% refund of every cent you paid -- NO hard feelings, and NO questions asked.
Our sincere apologies to those that have experienced payment troubles due to the high volume of tickets being processed.
We will be honoring the early bird pricing for all of you so no need to worry. Due to these challenges the early bird period is being extended for 48 hours until Midnight PST on Saturday 2nd June.
Please email email@example.com if you experience any challenges personally.